What is Yammer?
Yammer (also called Com.Unity Network) is a collaborative network that connects everyone at Bouygues Construction and its subsidiaries.
By logging into Yammer, you can chat, share and post information about your project, business unit or subsidiary.
The first time you sign in, you will be invited to join the Yammer group for your business unit or subsidiary.
What is it used for?
Yammer a professional social network platform. It is where you can find all things related to your local site; from the latest job opportunities and safety information to site socials. You can also engage with others, find information and share good practices.
Why do I need to set up a profile and how do I do it?
Strengthening your profile makes it more relevant and allows other users to get to know you better.
- Click on the gear icon in the top corner of the right-hand column then on the “change settings” menu
- Fill in the available fields – at least your function and the project you’re working on.
What are my access rights?
Your access rights to Yammer are:
- Strictly personal: access to the network is your personal responsibility. You may not under any circumstances grant access to a third party, even temporarily.
- Unique: you have unique access rights linked to your business email account.
- Justified: your access rights are linked to your professional activity. At the end of your contract, your access authorisation ceases to be valid.
What are my obligations on Yammer?
You are free to publish content on Yammer. However you must comply with:
- Your company’s rules and regulations.
- The provisions set out in your employment contract.
- Your working hours.
- The Group’s code of ethics.
- Current laws.
- The rights of third parties as regards intellectual property.
- In the case of a breach of one or several of these provisions, Yammer administrators reserve the right to delete content you have published, after having informed you.
What is best practice?
- Filling in your “Profile” so that you can be easily identified by other employees.
- Engaging, contributing, helping one another.